ZDSZ Series M.C. Hydrapulper
ZDSZ Series Mid Consistency Hydrapulper is mainly used for separating waste paper and ink under high consistency in waste paper deinking process.
Application & Feature
- Mainly used for separating waste paper and ink under high consistency in waste paper deinking process.
- Special spiral rotor effectively promote the circulation and rollover of pulp, reinforce friction between fibers.
- Finally achieve gentle pulp under high consistency, impurities will not be broke in the process of fiber relief and deinking,
- Dealing with 12%-18% high consistency pulp, effective chemical mixture and friction between fibers under high consistency make the ink particle separate from the surface of fiber fully.
- Compact structure, convenient operation and maintenance.
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration
Download complete technical literature [PDF]
Contact us or call +86 371 55129198 for more information.