BFW Series Chain Conveyor
BFW series chain conveyor is mainly used for conveying various kinds of pulp board, waste paper in bulk and in bundle which can be horizontal conveyor or inclined conveyor(<30°). Intended particularly for loading of waste pape(loose or in bales) or chemical pulp into a pulper.
Application & Feature
- Trough plate punch forming which high strength and excellent in crushing effect.
- Chain board adopts closed design to prevent material leaking.
- Two rows of idler traction chain and hollow roller shaft,and oil can be injected from pin roll to shaft sleeve and wear-resistant zinc-copper bushing.
- Two rows of chain adopt long axis to prevent chain running deviation.
- Chain wheel adopts cast steel to improve wear-resistant.
- Raw material feeding plate adopts V design( more than effective conveying width 400mm) to improve raw material throughput
- Orbit type running,operate steadily and reliably, with low friction and low power consumption.
|Feeding Capacity (m3/h)||60-220||80-255||95-300||110-345||140-390||160-430||200-500||240-600|
|Conveying Materials||Waste paper /pulp board|
|Max.Limit of Material (mm)||1000||1200||1400||1600||1800||2000||2200||2400|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration
Download complete technical literature [PDF]
Contact us or call +86 371 55129198 for more information.