ZDSD Series D Type Hydrapulper
This equipment adopts D type structure, which improves the work efficiency, and it can be used for pulping waste paper & wet strength paper. D Type Hydrapulper is mainly used to crush pulp board, wastepaper, deinking, and pulp purification. Through dissociating, it can maximum make the paper’s fiber dissociating into fiber bundles or single fibers, while at the same time, it can maximize maintain impurity’s shape and strength.
Application & Feature
- New type energy-saving VOKES rotor strengthens hydraulic circulation and fiber relief.
- D type structure changes slurry flow ways, make contact between pulp and rotor more quick and frequent. The mechanical action is enhance, pulping time is shortened so that the capacity is improved.
- Pulp chamber of rotor is higher than the under surface of pulper barrel, form a low pressure area around rotor to collect heavy impurities, reduce wear to cutter head and sieve plate. So that can prolong the rotor and sieve plate service life .
- Adjustable gap between rotor and sieve plate ensures the pulping effect.
- When D type hydrapulper work with hydrapurger, drum screen, ragger, rope cutter and grapple and form continuous pulping and deslagging system, the large light and heavy impurities in pulper can be rejected in time,which avoid pulping the impurities, reduce the following equipment burden. At the same time, it take less time to stop and clean,improve the whole system dealing capacity.
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration
Download complete technical literature [PDF]
Contact us or call +86 371 55129198 for more information.