ZM Series Conical Refiner
ZM series conical refiner is mainly used for coarse and fine refining of pulp, broke paper and recycled pulp and it is available for pulping long fiber pulp material, such as cotton pulp, wood and hemp pulp.
Application & Feature
- Primarily apply for continuously pulping wood pulp, mechanical pulp, cotton pulp, waste paper pulp etc. Improving the beating degree, which can be used with double disc refiner in series.
- With features of long refining area, fully process finer, strong ability to cut fiber.
- Shell’s lined is stainless steel for improving service life.
- Adopt constant power control system, the beating effect is stable.
- Rotor and stator have various toothed. Suitable various raw materials.
|Size of Rotor (mm)||Φ450||Φ460|
|Production Capacity (t/d)||20-60||30-150|
|Motor Power (KW)||110||132-315|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration
Download complete technical literature [PDF]
Contact us or call +86 371 55129198 for more information.